Solution-focused brief therapy (Course)
Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) is an approach to conversations that empowers both helpers and those they help. The approach brings with it a wealth of easily learned and adaptable techniques that will enhance your skills, in any professional context.
This accessible and engaging course on Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT), provides a practical introduction on how to create solution focused conversations.
If your role involves supervising or supporting others then this step by step video instruction will be invaluable.
Barry Winbolt lead you through the basic principles, techniques and steps involved in the approach including, how to form a productive working relationship with the client or supervisee, using questions creatively, the effective use of language, and how to work collaboratively in generating solutions. All the techniques are clearly explained and demonstrated.
If you are looking for new and effective ways to communicate with those you support, mentor or guide, this course is for you. whether you are already familiar with SFBT, or not.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- Use solution-focused techniques and ideas to shape outcome oriented conversations with others.
- Understand and apply the key SF concepts and techniques.
- Develop confidence in tackling outcome oriented conversations, particularly in ‘difficult’ or sensitive situations.
- Develop achievable goals and measurable outcomes
- Understand the ‘difference that makes a difference’ in working collaboratively.
- Barry Winbolt – trainer, mediator, psychotherapist and writer
No Reviews found for this course.