A MESSAGE FROM OUR FOUNDER AND CEO
“I founded Skill Boosters in 1999 to bring engaging film and television production values to what was then VHS, DVD and CD-ROM-based soft skills training. Our mission hasn't changed, and film-making is still at the heart of everything we do, but the way we distribute our video-based training online around the globe certainly has. Today, Skill Boosters' video-based training is in use by many of the world's leading organisations.
We have learners in 150 countries and courses in 17 languages. Our content is being streamed to the smartphones, tablets, PCs and classrooms of the world. We are passionate about working with like-minded organisations and individuals who share our belief that business and individual success, now and in the future, comes from creating a better workplace where everyone can bring their authentic self to work, every day.”Bryan De'AthFounder and CEO at Skill Boosters
Our mission and values
We strive to produce brave, engaging and effective training films which enable individuals and businesses around the world to be the very best they can.
How we do it
We do this through building lasting, honest, open and mutually rewarding relationships with leading subject matter experts, partners, clients and suppliers.
- Support managers and leaders to succeed by being dynamic, inspirational, self-aware and fair
- Enable teams to be inclusive, productive and successful
- Empower organisations and individuals to tackle bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Enhance business and personal resilience and well-being
THROUGH OUR CREATIVITY AND CUSTOMER SERVICE WE WORK TIRELESSLY TO:
- Surprise and delight our clients and their learners
- Exceed expectations of quality, convenience and value
- Continuously listen and learn how to improve and refine everything we do
THROUGH AVAILABLE ONLINE TECHNOLOGY WE AIM TO:
- Deliver accessible, reliable, high-quality learning experiences
- Provide scalability and affordability in reaching individuals and teams around the globe
- Ensure everyone can access and benefit from our content, however and wherever they choose
If just one person takes their whole, best self to work today and has a good day because of our work, then we have succeeded.
MEET THE TEAM BEHIND SKILL BOOSTERS
Richard Simmons CBE
A former Senior Partner of Arthur Andersen, he was awarded the CBE in June 1995 for political and public service. He is chairman of BPP University for Professional Studies.
Bryan’s passion for creativity and business is firmly focused on helping organisations create better, fairer and more productive workplaces where everyone has the chance to succeed.
Dr. Marie Kelman
Marie embarked on a Ph.D. in computing and psychology and continues to apply both to her work at Skill Boosters.
Haviva's background as a Nurse Practitioner and business developer allows her to bring a unique and compassionate set of eyes to the EDI space.
Leigh prides herself on building strong client relationships and providing excellent after-sales service. She regularly reaches out to you on social media.
Peter has over 17 years experience in the Learning & Development industry, working across all sectors, delivering high impact training solutions to all levels of employees.
With over 5 years of experience in the film and TV industry as a Producer and 5 more before that as an actor. Nathaniel is a calm and quick thinking individual who brings his diverse knowledge in video production to every project all backed up by his psychology degree.